- ✔【High Resolution Music Player】: This bluetooth mp3 player owns outstanding superior audio, adopts advanced DSD decoding technology to reduce distortion; the hi-res audio player can capture the depth and breadth of each note. It's ideal for audiophile to enjoy live music
- ✔【 Lossless Audio】: Lossless Music Player Utilizes advanced PCM510xA 2.1 VRMS, 112/106/100 dB Audio Stereo DAC chip, with a maximum sampling rate of 44.1¨C384 kHz /32 bit. Supports all major lossless music formats: FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, MP3, MP2, AAC, APE, ALAC, OGG, AIFF, DFF, Native DSD64 (2.8MHz) DSD 128(5.6 MHz), etc
- ✔【 Humanization design】: This digital music player adopts 2.0" HD screen. Distinctive ALPS scroll control wheel enables fluent operation, a high-grade zinc alloy chassis gives a comfortable feel and touch, not to mention sturdy protection for prolonged durability
- ✔【Bi-directional Bluetooth 】: This high res audio player features of Bluetooth V4.0 of for communication that will change your life, double-way lossless wireless bluetooth transmission with APT-X protocol. Music player can broadcast to bluetooth-enabled devices such headphone, speaker etc; and also can be a Bluetooth receiver
- ✔【Outstanding Battery. Expandable Storage】Enjoy up to 10 hours of uninterrupted high-res audio by headphones or via Bluetooth. We include a 32GB SD card but you can expand the storage up to 256GB via SD card or via USB OTG (not included) and enjoy a music liabry as long as 14,000 songs
Technical support for F20-FAQ:
1. How to access the storage/SD card after connecting the F20 to the computer?
F20 uses the MTP protocol and couldn't be properly recognized until the MTP driver installed. Please make sure F20 under USB mode, then connect F20 to computer to recognize it.
2. How can I use USB DAC function?
First switch the USB mode to USB DAC mode (Enter the setting menu to switch USB mode to select DAC). After that, connect the F20 to the computer via USB and use it as USB DAC. (Before using on Windows computers, you'll also need to install the DAC driver, The 32GB memory card that comes with F20 has already stored the driver, need to copy and install it. )
Please note: In DAC mode, F20 can not display the disk name on computer. If need drag and drop file, please set up at USB mode.
3.Why my new F20 only getting sound one channel out of the corded earbuds？
The new player has a slightly tighter headphone jack, just plug it with pressure and it will be easier to plug in after few uses.
4. Why I cannot connect my Bluetooth headphone to the F20?
When using the Bluetooth headphone with the F20 for the first time, need pair the two devices. Please make sure that the Bluetooth headphone is in pairing mode (just like the very first time that you use the Bluetooth headphone with other devices). When the Bluetooth headphone is in pairing mode, turn on Bluetooth on the F20 and search for the headphone to connect.
5. Want to download drive for the device?
Please visit the link below and download the file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WMmb__6980mU6Fbyb5-9r3s4ALMbzW2U
Surfans F20 Bluetooth Mp3 Player
Outstanding Superior Audio, ultra Low Out-of-Band Noise, integrated High-Performance Audio PLL with BCK.
Utilizes with advanced TI's segment-DAC PCM510xA chip to achieve excellent dynamic and high-performance audio (up to192KHz/32bit )
Enjoy DSD Playback, Experience the natural sound and intense detail of DSD audio formats, thanks to the high-quality digital audio, it can reach 64 times the CD audio sampling rate.
Display: 2.0 inches TFT Display (320*240)
Customized Equalizer (EQ): Rock / Classic / Jazz / Pop / Dance / Vocal / Blues / Heavy Metal / Customize etc.
USB OTG: Via USB-OTG cable, it can read tracks and data from OTG devices and it enables up to 256GB capacity (USB-OTG cable not included)
USB-DAC: Under USB-DAC mode, the player can be used as a computer decoding amp
Line-Out: It can be connected with amp like car stereo and other home audio via Auxiliary Audio cable(not included)
Apt- X Bluetooth 4.0 Transmission Supported：It can improves the transmission of sound via Bluetooth.
Balanced Performance of Bass/Alto/Treble
- Bass - Sufficient Bass but not Boomy
- Alto-Clear - Delicate and Articulate
- Treble - High Pitched buy no Sharp, with Clear Clarity of Sound
- Sound-stage - Create the Sense of Living Concert
2-Way Bluetooth Transmission
F20 player features aptx decoding technology for low latency transmission.
It can either work as signal transmitter to connect with Bluetooth headphone, speaker or work as an receiver amp to wireless connect with smart phone.
Supports creating playlist via M3U, please check via www.surfans.net for instruction.
This digital music player adopts 2.0" TFT screen(320*240) . Distinctive ALPS scroll control wheel enables fluent operation, a high-grade zinc alloy chassis gives a comfortable feel and touch, not to mention sturdy protection for prolonged durability
Bluetooth 4.0 transmission
Qualcomm aptX codec audio improves the transmission of sound via Bluetooth for High Quality sound
Expandable Memory Space
USB OTG port can achieve larger storage expansion to 128GB.
Micro SD card slot supports memory card up to128GB and the system can handle up to 14999 songs.
Storage up to 256gb.
32GB flash card in package.
Supported high-res Audio File Formats
APE (192 KHz/ 24bit); WAV (192 KHz/ 32bit);
WMA (192 KHz/ 24bit); WMA Lossless (192 KHz/ 24bit);
FLAC (192 KHz/ 24bit); DSD (5.6 MHz / 1bit);
DFF (5.6 MHz / 1bit);
Aiff / AAC / OGG / MP2 / MP3
Earphone Impedance: 8Ω~150Ω
Headphone Port: 3.5mm Port
FM Radio: No
THD: <0.008% SNR: 103dB,±2dB
Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20KHz
Dynamic Range: 98db
Battery: 3.7V/1500mA Lithium Battery
OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ Win7/8.1/ Mac OS 10/Linux 2.4.2 and above
Weight: 110g / 3.9oz